When working on this collection of fabrics and four patches, I decided to try something—–cutting all those blocks at wonky angles and then re=assembling.
These are all donated fabrics —and some of them should have been dog bed stuffing—they are very think and not high quality—-so i did not feel badly about cutting off a large hunk from each side.
I did however, use a fleece backing featuring birds on a bright yellow background. I got out a ruler and did some ruler work on those center four patches.
It is now bound. I’m not sure who will receive this—but the fleece is warm and soft—and I know that will hold up to a lot of wear. Maybe someone will use it to make a tent in the backyard this summer.