Earlier in the year I showed the beginnings of an Ugly-Favorite strip quilt collected at our last Fabricator gathering. It doesn’t take long to sew it together but I had miscalculated the number of strips I needed and so I ended up with either a very long or a very fat quilt top. So I lopped off one end and cut it and sewed it back on the sides but I didn’t have enough for both sides; so more lopping and adding.
I quilted it–but the thread was not cooperative and I had a lot of starts and stops. It is now quilted and bound nicely. The backing uses up some of the Elvis fabric I had leftover from a previous project.
No comments yet