Skip to content

Progress albeit at a snail’s pace


Some weeks ago, I posted a photo of this completed art quilt pin basted and ready to quilt. I tried wiggly lines but it did not look right and so I ripped them out and began the process of multiple tiny circles. It seemed that it was a lifetime ago that I started sewing them; I would have to quit after three bobbins as the bobbin carrier was so hot I could not touch it to change out the bobbins. I have finally finished all those circles using a variety of variegated YLI quilting thread and five Coats and Clark dual Duty cotton wrapped polyester spools in the bobbin. Now I have to bury all those threads, square it up, bind it, and add a sleeve and label.

No comments yet

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: